Arisha Ariba is eight years old and studies in Class III (three) in the English Version of BAF Shaheen College Dhaka, a renowned educational institution run by the Bangladesh Air Force. Her father is a university teacher and her mother a housewife. She is a very active child who loves to play, paint, sing and design crafts, and even enjoys assisting her mom in cooking. She also writes poems and short stories.
She regularly participates in different national and international art, music, recitation and solo acting competitions and has also won prizes. She has authored several short-story books and a number of her poems and essays have also got published in different anthologies. When Arisha was just three years old, the family observed her keen interest in painting and singing. Even as a toddler, she was very much interested to listen to songs, music, etc. and expressed her preferences of likes and dislikes.
At the age of four, she began her institutional academic education and started getting involved in different co-curricular activities like singing, drawing and crafting. As she was growing, her skills of presenting, debating and acting also drew the attention of her teachers and others. Along with her regular participation in the different kids’ programs and/or competitions of her school, Cadet College Club (Dhaka, Bangladesh) and Bangladesh Television (BTV), she is also very active in different online live programs and shows.
She has also developed her interest in IQ related activities, participated in both national and international IQ competitions and secured positions in the Bangladesh IQ Olympiads. Her story-telling skill at this very young age is one of her remarkable qualities. Recently, she has also started taking interest in debating, spelling activities and animation coding. Arisha is a regular user of smart technologies in both the Windows and Android platforms. In her future life, she wants to be a teacher and serve the nation.
Among her diversity of achievements, the following list contains some of the best performances by Arisha Ariba and the Google links just below this part cover the short video clips of her different activities, achievements and awards:
- 3rd position in Bangladesh IQ Olympiad 2020
- 1st position in the selection round of Bangladesh IQ Olympiad 2021
- 1st position in Poetry Recitation in the Annual Cultural Program of BAF Shaheen College Dhaka in 2021
- 3rd position in the Art Competition among the selected participants of three different schools run by Bangladesh Air Force on the occasion of Omor Ekushe (International Mother Language Day) organized by Bangladesh Air Force Women Welfare Association in 2019
- 1st position in Singing in the 15th Founding Anniversary Talent Hunt at Cadet College Club Limited, Dhaka, Bangladesh in 2018
- 2nd position in Acting in the 16th Founding Anniversary Children Talent Hunt at Cadet College Club Limited, Dhaka, Bangladesh in 2019
- 2nd position in the Independence Day Children Art Competition at Cadet College Club Limited, Dhaka, Bangladesh in 2019
- 2nd position in Singing in the Oxford Breeze School Online Music Competition in 2020
- 2nd position in Singing in the Oxford Breeze School Online Music Competition in 2021
- 1st position in Short Story Writing in the Alokito Shishu Alor Nachon competition in 2020
- 1st position in Poem Writing in the Alokito Shishu Alor Nachon competition in 2020
- 1st position in Poetry Recitation in the Alokito Shishu Alor Nachon competition in 2020
- 2nd position in Singing in the Alokito Shishu Alor Nachon competition in 2020
- 1st position in Drawing in the Victory Online Cultural Competition in 2020
- 2nd position in Drawing in the Srijonshilotay Bijoy Online Talent Hunt Competition in 2020
- 2nd position in the Tiny Nest Art Competition in 2017
- 2nd position in the JCI Battle of Brush Art Competition in 2019
- 3rd position in the SIMEC International Mother Language Day Art Competition in 2021
- 3rd position in the Kids’ Zone Music Competition on the occasion of the International Mother Language Day organized by Greenland Residential School & College in 2017
- Top-5 Winner Award in Singing in the PRATIVA Competition organized by RASA International, India in 2020
- Certified with Appreciation for Outstanding Performance of Song and Recitation in Kids Time solo live show organized by RASA International, India in 2020
- Best-5 Winner Award for Outstanding Art Performance in the Chopstick “Chhobi Ako, Puroshkar Jeeto” Facebook Art Competition in 2017
- Winner in the Kids Model Hunt (organized by Kids Paradise, Dhaka, Bangladesh) in 2018
- Certified as the Creative Diamond Artist in the Picasso Art Contest 2020
- Certified as the Creative Diamond Artist in the Picasso Art Contest 2021